MapleBean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos is Coming!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purchased

Chaos is Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Chaos is Coming!   Chaos is Coming! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 am

1st Part :

June 29th, 2011

Chaos sweeps over Maple World and a new age is dawning. Heroes find new strength, old friends find their voice, and some of us may find a way to save the future!

Welcome to the Age of Heroes!

Fight the Future!

The Gate to the Future is open! Travel from the Temple of Time to a time of terror. Henesys is in ruins and the Empress Cygnus is a feared foe. Explore an all-new area, and face down friends-turned-foes in the hardest challenges ever seen in Maple World!
*Open to characters level 160 and higher.

New Strength for Old Heroes!

Forget everything you know about Aran, Evan, and Dual Blades. With new skills and improved game balance, these three classes return on June 29th more powerful than ever!

New Voices!

Even if you can defeat the Empress, don’t expect her to go silently. Voiceovers in the Cygnus and Chief Knights battle as well as in the Lion King’s Castle will forever change the way you communicate with NPCs in Maple World.

Back to top Go down
Victor

Chaos is Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Coming!   Chaos is Coming! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 am

Can't wait till this happens.
Back to top Go down
Lucidity

Chaos is Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Coming!   Chaos is Coming! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

I'm excited for the PVP that's going to come with it.
Back to top Go down
Purchased

Chaos is Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Coming!   Chaos is Coming! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Same , PVP's gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos is Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos is Coming!   Chaos is Coming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos is Coming!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleBean :: Global MapleStory :: Global MapleStory General Discussions-
Jump to: